The Achievement Scheme Review Committee (ASRC) will be running two Achievement Scheme Roadshows in early 2017
one in the North and the second in the South, these roadshows are open to any BMFA member who wishes to attend, the conferences will be all day events and tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. There is no cost to attend however places are limited at each roadshow to 100.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
It is anticipated that the program for the day will include the following topics
- The ethos and administration of the Achievement Scheme
- Running Examiner/Instructor Workshops
- New Achievement Scheme materials (BPC’s FPV Extension etc)
- Screening the First Draft of the Multi-rotor examiners guidance video
- The Mandatory and supplementary questions
- Q&A Session
The Northern roadshow will be held at the Brighouse Sports Club, Russell Way, Brighouse HD6 4LX on Saturday 25th February 2017. See Map
The Southern roadshow will be held at the Angel Hotel, 47 High St, Royal Wootton Bassett SN4 7AQ on Saturday 18th March 2017. See Map
If you would like to attend please complete and submit the form at http://achievements.bmfa.org/news/roadshows