The Vetting Forms are normally handled by our Health & Safety Officer.
- Once we receive your application form we will get in contact with you.
- Applicant will be called by the Health and Safety Officer to fill in all the relevant documents.
- The applicant is required to bring £50 deposit. (Non Refundable)
- A photocopy of both sides of your ID Card is required.
- If the applicant is successful they will be called in again by the Health & Safety Officer to meet up and arrange a date and time to attend the MOD Pass Office to have your photo taken to obtain MOD Social Pass.
- Successful applicant will also have to attend a seminar with the RAF Safety Officer, the seminar is an Air Safety Awareness cores.
- After having completed your Air Safety Awareness this will grant you the right to access our facilities/Pit Area.
On completion you will also have to fill in the GMFA Membership form to become a Member with a joining fee £160, minus the £40 from the initial deposit.
In the unfortunately event of any unsuccessful applicant, you will not be able to become a member of the GMFA as this is a requirement by the RAF.
Click on this link to fill in the Application Form. = ‘Application Form‘